2585 AR The Hague
© 2019 Scheltema Tammenoms
Design: Studio Casper Klaasse
Text: Nel van Beelen redactie & tekst
Web development: Adheera webbouw, CMS Made Simple
This site is owned by Scheltema Tammenoms. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, European Union Copyright and Trademark law and international treaties. Scheltema Tammenoms is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within the site. While the information contained within the site is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that this information is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 25, 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- company name
- contact information including email address and telephone number
- personal information relevant to our programme, e.g., Board and Executive experience
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and be able to provide you with a customized service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Controlling your personal information
We will not distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of any personal information which we hold about you under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
Article 1. General
1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter for convenience called “these Terms”) apply to every offer, quotation, agreement and dealing between the partnership Scheltema Tammenoms, hereinafter referred to as "The Partnership", and the "Client." The Partnership and the Client hereby agree that these Terms are applicable thereto, except insofar as parties have agreed explicitly and in writing that they shall not apply. If one or more provisions in these Terms are at any time wholly or partly void or illegal or unenforceable then the other provisions herein shall remain applicable to the fullest extent.
2. If there is uncertainty about the explanation of one or more provisions of these general terms and conditions, then the explanation must be given "in the spirit" of these provisions.
Article 2. Quotations and offers
1. All quotations and offers from The Partnership are without obligation, unless a term for acceptance has been set in the quotation. If no acceptance period has been set, no rights can be derived from the quotation or offer in any way.
2. The Partnership cannot be held to its quotes or offers if the Client can reasonably understand that the quotes or offers, or any part thereof, contain an obvious mistake or error.
Article 3. Performance of the agreement
1. The Partnership will execute the agreement to the best of its knowledge and ability and in accordance with reasonable professional standards.
Article 4. Suspension and dissolution of the agreement
1. The Partnership is authorized to suspend the fulfilment of its obligations or to dissolve the agreement, if the Client does not, or will not, fully or in a timely fashion fulfil its obligations under the agreement, or if due to the delay on the part of the Client, The Partnership can no longer reasonably be expected to fulfil the agreement under the originally agreed conditions.
2. If the agreement is dissolved, the claims of The Partnership on the Client for any work or services performed are immediately due and payable. If The Partnership suspends fulfilment of the obligations, it will retain its rights under the law and the agreement.
Article 5. Liability
1. If The Partnership were to be liable, then this liability is limited to what has been arranged in this provision and to a maximum of the fee charged by The Partnership to the Client.
2. The Partnership is not liable for damage, of whatever nature, resulting from The Partnership working with incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by or on behalf of the Client.
3. The Partnership is not liable for errors made by an intermediary or auxiliary person engaged by it when carrying out the assignment.
Article 6 Intellectual property
1.The Partnership reserves the rights and powers vested in it or to which it may be entitled under the Copyright Act and other intellectual property laws and regulations.
2.The Partnership has the right to use the knowledge gained through the execution of an agreement also for other purposes, insofar as no strictly confidential information from the Client is brought to the attention of third parties.
Article 7 Applicable law and disputes
1. This agreement, all and any dealings and all legal relationships to which The Partnership is a party with the Client are exclusively governed by Dutch law, even if an obligation is fully or partially executed abroad or if the party involved in the legal relationship is domiciled there.
2. It is agreed between the Partnership and the Client that the court in The Hague shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear all and any disputes of whatsoever nature between them, unless Dutch law prescribes otherwise.
Article 8 Location and change of conditions
1. These conditions have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague.
2. The most recently filed version or the version that applied at the time of the establishment of the legal relationship with The Partnership is always applicable.